Make No Mistake- You are in a WAR for the health of your brain!
- Everywhere you go someone is trying to shove bad food down your throat that will kill you early
- News corporations repeatedly pour fear and disaster images into your brain to boost their ratings
- Tech companies create addictive gadgets that hook your attention and distract you from your loved ones. According to Microsoft, the human attention span is now 8 seconds, where a goldfish is 9.
We are clearly going the wrong way with potential devastating consequences:
- Alzheimer’s is expected to quadruple between now and 2050
- Depression has risen 400% since 1987
- Half of Americans are pre-diabetic or diabetic
- Two-thirds of us are overweight
All things that damage our brains.
The answer to these epidemic problems is not to see them as separate disorders, but rather as different expressions of the same unhealthy lifestyle driven by bad decisions that have exactly the same cure.
The Brain Warrior’s Way is a scientifically-designed program to help you master your brain and body for the rest of your life.
The Brain Warrior's Way will give you strategies to improve your:
- Overall health
- Inner peace
The Brain Warrior's Way
A brain health program to increase your overall health!
Dr. Amen's 35 years of experience as a neuroscientist, psychiatrist and Founder of Amen Clinics has helped tens of thousands of patients unlock the power of their brains. The Brain Warrior's Way is a culmination of the best strategies for optimizing your brain and body.
* Dr. Steve Arterburn, multiple New York Times bestselling author, radio host, and entrepreneur, sent us this note recently and gave his permission to share it. "My rental car confirmation number for Aruba was 63012078US2 and hotel was 55505510931." The reason I know this is that I'm supernaturally able to remember things that I would never even tried to before. And they don't go away!
My productivity and creativity is off the chart. I would say I am getting 4 times the work done 4 times better than ever and creativity has resulted in book ideas and proposals that I can't wait to publish. I have the ability to focus on tasks and connect with my wife in ways I have never experienced. Here's what I'm doing consistently:
- Exercising in bursts as you suggested vs. 30 minutes continuous running.
- No sodas vs 4 a day
- Severely restricted sugar intake while increasing protein and reducing grains and processed carbs. Taking the supplements you recommended
- CPAP machine every night versus never
- Brain Warrior's Way exercises where I am up to 95th percentile.
Dr. Steve Arterburn
About Dr. Daniel Amen
Daniel G. Amen, M.D., is one of the world's most respected neuroscientists and brain researchers. He has helped tens of thousands of people transform their lives by improving their brain function. He has been featured on the Dr. Oz Show, CNN, Dr. Phil, TED, and more. Daniel is now a ten-time New York Times bestselling author and co-founder of The Daniel Plan, a church-based health and wellness plan, that helped 15,000 people lose over 250,000 pounds the first year.
About Tana Amen
Tana Amen, B.S.N., RN., affectionately known as "The Brain Doctor's Wife" is a highly respected health and fitness expert who graduated magna cum laude from Loma Linda University. She then spent several years working at Loma Linda's hospital in its level A trauma unit as a neurosurgical intensive care nurse, taking care of some of the sickest patients in the hospital. There she learned first-hand the value of diet and nutrition on brain health. Tana is the author of 6 highly successful books, including the New York Times best-seller, The Omni Diet.